Monday, July 18, 2016

Not a Moment to Rest

Here we go. A wild ride is ahead for the entire week.

I just sent the email to my attorney. After making any suggested changes, I will make copies and send a packet to the trust administrators tomorrow. No time today.

Watching the clock, I have to be over the pass in an hour to pick up my new portable oxygen system. I am so excited. It will give us such freedom and we will never have to rent another one again!

Mom will be waiting for me so we can spend the morning buying and transferring data to her new laptop. Excitement!

After spending a short time at home, we are both going to the Irish Fiddling rehearsal, where I will have to focus and think, until my bedtime.

It will be a non-stop, crazy day.

Tomorrow is going to be even more exciting. I hope to make it to Saturday!

No comments: