Tuesday, May 1, 2018

This and That

Details! So many detail! Today, mom is hosting a goodbye breakfast on The Avenue for us. It is a great little place with lots of organic foods, well prepared in a sweet setting. Her appointment with the eye doctor went better than expected yesterday and I made it back to the coast in time for my hair appointment. Another check off my list.

My total focus is on the trip, not on my health or my niece's shower when we return or really anything else other than what I need to do to get us out of here on Saturday. Next on the list? After our lovely breakfast, I plan to clean the guest rooms and wipe down the kitchen cabinets. We are down to the last of our food with salmon, rice and asparagus for dinner tonight and tomorrow. The cupboards are bare.

No comments: