Monday, April 30, 2018

The Countdown Begins

Having sleeping problems? I found the solution this weekend. The secret is to totally wear yourself out by being busy with non-stop physical work. Nine hours after falling into bed, I slept nine hours through the night without waking up. Everything from my list is now done except for an extra cleaning of the two guest rooms. That will happen tomorrow.

I have also noticed that my breathing is excellent! No supplemental oxygen needed while I am doing all the work! No coughing!

Today, I am dragging out the power suit to wear to mom's eye doctor appointment. It is going to take all my training managing the high level instrumental teachers to make sure that mom is heard but the relationship with her doctor stays on track. Dicey, to say the least. We will have a quick lunch afterwords before my road trip hair cut/color appointment in town.

By this time, I was expecting to feel a lot of stress as we are preparing for the road trip beginning at 5 AM Saturday morning. Three weeks and over 7,000 miles. Somehow, it feels like I have it under control but I still worry that I am missing something. Details!

No comments: