Thursday, April 26, 2018

Change of Plans

Best laid plans...my hair appointment was cancelled today as she had to fight a ticket in court. Adjust and keep moving forward. Hopefully, she will fit me in soon as time's running out. Other stress also includes a last minute problem with one of Michael's dearest friend's truck. He needs him to fix something for him before we leave. What we don't want is to be frantic and worn out and tired going into a long road trip.

Just when I thought I had our prep time organized and under control.

Final rehab class is today followed by our PFAC meeting at my university hospital. With so few people on the board, we really don't want to miss a meeting. I think I can take a deep breath when I climb into bed tonight. The focus from now on will be the trip prep and my mom, her doctor appointments and just spending time with her. She is really going to miss our time together but I will phone her every other day and send photos.

While at class on Tuesday, Janet was given a Aerobika device from the head of the program. She struggles so much with mucus every morning and wheezing all night long. I am so excited to learn if she feels a difference yet, though it has only been two days. She was so thrilled to get it.

No comments: