Friday, February 2, 2018

Busy Weekend

The liver appointment went well. The doctor arrived and asked how I was feeling. I told him about the ER visit with the flu/pneumonia and he took a deep sigh of relief. He had glanced at my file before entering the room and saw I had liver function blood tests on 1/17 and they were horrible. Being so ill explained the numbers as he told me that an infection affects liver function. Who knew?

Just to be safe, I am going to retake those blood tests in a few weeks and he fully expects them to be returned to their benign levels. All these problems with my liver have been caused by my use of imuran since 2006. A long time.

Mom has her shot in her eye to fight her macular degeneration today. I am going to drive her to the appointment and we will probably have a quick lunch afterwards. I am dragging bit from yesterday and I will need plenty of energy on Saturday.

Suddenly, my dance card is full: Mom today, the alarm company rep is coming at 8AM tomorrow morning then we have a 21st birthday party for Jim and Kathy's granddaughter in the evening followed by the Super Bowl on Sunday. So much!

No comments: