Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Stress-Filled Sleep

Leaving the rehab class, both Jeannie and I felt filled with energy. I was dripping wet. It was a good workout. Today, the goal is to workout in the garden for a bit this morning. Pulling weeds and turning dirt (with a long handled three-prong tool) is on the agenda.

Over a year ago, I fell at the hotel in Palm Springs and sprained my knee (three months later to be fractured by another fall) and I just received a bill from the hospital. It makes no sense. I will be phoning them to get the Medicare number then will phone Medicare to find out why they did not cover $77.00. With Medicare and my excellent United Health gap coverage, it should have been totally paid.

That along with two other issues were in the mail last evening. It bothered me all night and I had all sorts of dreams where I was dealing with problems.

Everything is falling into place for the trip and I will begin to make hotel reservations within the next couple of days. It will become real. It is then when I will make the endless lists so I don't forget anything. Exciting but somewhat scary. It is like planning a trip into the unknown.

Again, I need to remind myself everyday to do something to help build my stamina for this trip. Working in the gardens, going for a walk, moving my body more than just the rehab class.

No comments: