Monday, February 12, 2018

Ready for the Week

A quick blog this morning. Mom is expecting me to arrive early for a phone conversation with Comcast regarding her WiFi password. Long story. Then, off to Costco and lunch. Michael and I did the grocery shopping yesterday so I will return home from mom's this afternoon to do a bit of cooking! First up is an Eggplant Casserole dinner (kind of like lasagna without noodles) then a Ground Chicken Crust pizza for my lunches for the week. That will keep me busy!

I love to start the week with my medication holder filled for the upcoming week, the laundry done, the groceries for the week in the house, cleaned bedsheets and gas in the cars. Almost made it this Monday except for the gas.

The big news is that I am returning to my life this week. Tomorrow will be a big day as I will be returning to the rehab class after a month. In the evening, the Irish Fiddling group will see me at their rehearsal for the first time in a month, too. Going to be one heck of a day.

On March 1st, I am meeting with the head of the Lung Transplant Clinic to discuss options involving my failed Nissen fundoplication. I need to make some decisions on next steps.

No comments: