Saturday, October 16, 2010

Surprising Blog Stats

It was a huge shock to me. The blog site I use updated their format, which now includes the number of hits from which countries from which URLs from which searches broken down by now, day, week, month, year and all time.

In my mind, I thought that this blog was probably being followed by a handful of people on a daily basis and another few who would check in on occasion. Imagine my shock when I discovered this:
  • From June when they began to post the stats until today, there have been almost 2,000 hits to this blog. 2,000! I know that is nothing for some blogs but it was a huge surprise to me. 
  • The most read blog is the February 18, 2010 one regarding DLCO. 
  • Readers of the blog are from the US, Canada, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, China, Australia, UK, Japan and India. WOW! So unexpected.

So, thanks to those who follow my saga but also thanks to those who just want to read specific blogs. Maybe, just maybe you may be enticed to read more.

No comments: