Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lovely Sunday

Beautiful morning sun shining through the front windows made me wander outside. It is already warm and the air smells so fresh and clean. The gardens are cut and watered and the windows are now clean. It was a good day yesterday. Bills were paid, the checkbook was balanced, clothes were washed and ironed, errands were run and the tank in my car was filled to the brim. We also received the great news that Michael's sister's 7-year old granddaughter was going home. The IV drugs for her pneumonia plus her WBC count gave her the get-out-of-hospital-free card. No cancer. Huge sigh of relief. With the day's hard work plus cooking a really great dinner, it was a struggle to stay awake until 8:00!

I love Sundays. It is the only day of the week when I can stop or choose what I want to do for the day. Today, I am going over the pass with Michael where he can finish up a project while I workout at the other rehab before we meet for lunch. The ride home will be a traffic challenge but we will be together.

William is in Denmark today. He has been texting so I know he is well.

Sunday. Reflective. Relaxing. Regenerating.

No comments: