Sunday, June 8, 2014

...And Another Road Trip

The sun finally came to the coastside yesterday during the late afternoon. I sat and just soaked it up. It had been almost two weeks since we saw it last. I had worked in the gardens for five hours, did a lot of hand trimming, removed a rhododendron that was not doing well, dug up a dead plant and plotted my visit to the nursery this week. It felt fantastic to sit and read a magazine.

Because of the sun, it is going to be crazy with tourists down here today. I need to run into town this morning then I am going to walk along the cliffs all the way to the harbor. It will be a long trek. It will be good for my thighs!!

This week, I will have a full set of pulmonary function tests and a high resolution CT Scan on Tuesday followed by the Interstitial Lung Disease Support Group meeting. It will be a long day. The following day, I will be back in the city to the farthest campus for another meeting with the nutritionist. On the fun side of life, mom and I are having our toe nails done on Friday.

Michael's sister Anna invited us to stay with her for a family reunion in July. We have never attended any of these as they are mostly attended by the aunt's family. But, this year Anna wants to go and asked if we would join her. Another road trip. A short road trip to Los Angeles. We can't wait.

No comments: