Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Very Tight Schedule

Today is going to be all about timing. By 8:00, I need to be in Safeway buying a REV for a portable lunch and a couple of things I forgot so I can make some dinner tonight. Drive home. At 8:40, I need to be back in the car with my oxygen and yoga mat to make the 9:00 yoga class in time enough to calm down from all the running around. After yoga, I have 30 minutes to drive back home, change my clothes and put on some makeup then be back in town for my 11:00 hair appointment.

Fast forward, I will take my beautiful new haircut and color back into the car and drive deep into the city for a 3:00 appointment with the weight doctor, who always runs late. I always run early. This will be my last appointment with her as she has been awarded some grant and will not be seeing many patients for a while. It seems I am always nervous about weighing in.

Then comes the long drive home, probably around 5:00. Time to make dinner and pick up the house for the housekeepers on Thursday because it is going to be another mad day and an even madder day on Friday.

I am trying not to panic!

In other news: William leaves for Croatia this morning for the beginning of an interesting month of concerts throughout Europe. He is especially looking forward to concerts in Norway, Finland and Denmark. He will have stories to tell.

No comments: