Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Road Trip Begins

Day 1 went very well, though I had minimal sleep. We left home at 4:30am and arrived in Park City, Utah at 6:30 their time. We lost an hour. The weather was perfect, a bit overcast so I was not baking in the sun. The car was also perfect and we got about 28 miles per gallon. We will be in the car for another 12 hours tomorrow. And we will lose another hour. Hoping to hit the road by 7am.

It feels great to be on the road. I do feel my saturation was compromised due to the high altitude beginning in the Sierra Mountains and we are about 8,000 feet right now. I am wearing oxygen and needing 2 liters. Current saturation is 97%.

Michael won't let me walk or carry anything. I feel like a queen!

So, we are fine, having fun, laughing a lot, listening to a ton of our favorite music and just enjoying being together.

No comments: