Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jeep-BMW=Convertible


Michael and I have recently realized that we have not been going on drives after work or early on Sunday morning or just anytime. We have been very house bound. He feels the reason is that we don’t have a convertible anymore. I think he is right.

With Christien moving, she has been selling almost everything. She is in that stage of life where she no longer needs stuff. I totally understand.

She is selling both of her cars. We bought her 1997 Jeep. A photo of the model is above.

Michael will drive her Jeep while I drive the Audi station wagon William gave us a year or so ago. We will sell our 1994 840 BMW. A rare car. We are going to bank that money then save up to buy a two or three year old convertible. The drives are good for our souls. Important.

I giggled when I realized that we were actually planning ahead. We would have not been mentally able to do that just two years ago. We could only live each day and just plan for the next because the future was so unclear.

No comments: