Monday, August 6, 2012

Nap, Please

I made a huge mistake last night. I found myself awake at 9:00 and flipping channels when I stumbled upon Extreme Weight Loss. It featured a man who was 548 pounds. I couldn't turn away. After I was fighting sleep for two hours, he was revealed weighing 277 pounds. What an amazing change. What I most loved about him were his wife and children.

But, because of all the drama, I couldn't get to sleep. I finally moved out on the couch at midnight and I think I drifted off within a half hour. Here I am at 6AM so I am going to be wrecked today. Not a good way to go into a busy week.

Early this morning, I am going to work out at the other rehab before driving mom to an eye doctor appointment. Time for her treatment for Macular Degeneration. Afterwards, we will have a light lunch and I will come home. I am already looking forward to a nap.

No comments: