Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Big Oops!

I think I need a handler. Driving early enough to my university hospital in the city to get a blood draw before my afternoon appointment with Dr. K., I was rather shocked to discover that I was a day early for the visit. A day early. Duh.

The good news is that I was going to be there anyway today to hold our friend Don's hand for his first appointment in the lung clinic. We are meeting at noon in the lobby and the appointment should end around 1:45/2:00. I guarantee that we will talk together afterwards before I have to head back up to the clinic for the PFTs at 4:00 and appointment at 4:30.

A long day ahead. The traffic coming home will be slow and irritating! Dinner is already in the refrigerator ready to be reheated.

The Giants won last night and have the day off today while they travel back to St. Louis.

So, back into the car I go!

No comments: