Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun

I am feeling the effects of all the hard, daily rehab. My clothes are looser and I am definitely breathing better. I'll weigh in on Tuesday. After doing all the yard work yesterday, I sat out in the garden to get some sun on my legs. I even noticed that the muscles in my thighs are beginning to show definition again. Ah, it is good to be back.

The recording of the F1 race is on from India and I snuck a peak to see who won - Vettel. Again. The fog is thick this morning but expected to burn off soon. It was rather weird to wake up around 2:00AM to discover that there was a 7.7 earthquake off Canada and about the expected tsunamis in Hawaii and here on the California coast. We have sirens that will go off when there is a warning. This morning was just a tsunami watch. No siren. I'll bet William and Kimberly felt a big shake in Seattle.

The huge hurricane is expected to hit NYC this evening. Oh my. I hope that is somehow misses it!

Our plans for today? The top down on the car, a ride down the coast and a simple light lunch. The Giants play again later this afternoon. A full day ahead. The two of us. Together. Having some fun.

No comments: