Monday, October 1, 2012

Falling into Fall

It is going to be 75 degrees here on the coast today and around 88 degrees where mom lives. October 1st. Crazy. Mom and I will be spending the day together just hanging around and talking. We may swing by Michael's Crafts Store to buy some decorations for the front window boxes.

Fall. The smells and the morning sun make it very clear that Fall is here. My favorite time of the year. Before I leave for mom's this morning, I am going to decorate the house with the Halloween table clothes, pumpkins, candles as a surprise for Michael. He will come home to Halloween.

Last night after the concert, he cooked the bone-in Rib-eye Steak to perfection. I used the warming drawer of my new oven to keep the grilled strips of zucchini and mushroom that I had cooked on the stove top nice and hot while the steak was cooking. Delicious. We were only able to eat half of the steak!

I will email Dr. K. later this afternoon to let her know that I am better but not totally healed. It may be the lack of exercise that I am noticing. It may be that the acute bronchitis is not totally gone. I have a feeling she is going to want an x-ray.

Before our trip to Seattle last month, I bought a new iPhone after crashing mine in a car door jam. It has been having problems of suddenly declaring, "No SIM CARD activated." It happened during a phone call last week, I rebooted it, phoned them back and finally gave up the third time within minutes. So, the Geniuses and I have a meet and greet on Thursday.

It is a lazy day ahead. A lazy week ahead.

No comments: