Friday, October 5, 2012

Ups and Downs

Betty is probably going back to the hospital sooner rather than later. She is still in pain and there are still abscesses that just have not drained. It will be a big open-it-all-up surgery with a long recovery. My brother's foot is still recovering from his injury. He can't walk without a cane, she can't bend over so between the two of them, they are one "good" person.

Formula 1 practice session was taped last night for this weekend's race from Japan. The qualifying session will tape tonight and the race will tape Saturday night for viewing Sunday morning. We are watching the P1 session this morning while I am blogging!

I am going to the other rehab this morning. It is going to be interesting. We will see how I am breathing and I will be able to judge if the bronchitis is still with me or not. Mom and I are doing a test run to her eye satellite offices where she has never driven before. I have a dentist appointment on Monday while she has an appointment for the shot in her eye at the same time. I just want to be sure she knows how to get there. Lunch will follow then we pick up the new recliners.

I love the Apple stores. I had a bad SIM card in my new iPhone and after 15 minutes, we were on our way. So fast and easy. Afterwards, mom and I bought eight toys to be donated to a children's hospital across the bay. One of Michael's former bosses young son had complete his treatment for leukemia and they were having a toy drive. Michael delivered them during the toy drive yesterday. We had so much fun picking out what we wanted to give. I spent the afternoon on the phone with Michael's sister Anna, Betty and even dear Sherman phoned. He just returned to rehab after his bout of bronchitis and we will be reunited next Tuesday.

No comments: