Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Guest Rooms - Done

The guest rooms are done and ready for Mary and her sister next week. While cleaning the mirrors and windows in the guest rooms yesterday, I was in a full sweat. While I was at it, I also washed all the cabinets in the kitchen, cleaned the filters above the stove and the front doors.

We have a cabinet full of fine china and crystal in the family room that has not been washed in a year or so. It took almost two hours to wash all the pieces and put everything back. After the yoga hell class today, I will be washing the inside windows in the family and living rooms using my supplemental oxygen and cleaning the inside of the refrigerator and kitchen drawers.

The contractor didn't show yesterday. Maybe today?

I am still amazed that I have the energy to get everything done and that I am not exhausted at night. I am so grateful.

No comments: