Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July! I hope you spend the day with family and friends. Lots of BBQ! Lots of fun!

The housekeepers are due in an hour so we are heading to mom's for the morning and lunch. Mom is feeling better and better with the pacemaker. Her energy has returned and there is no stopping her! The rest of the day will be in the gardens. Two weeks from today, Mary and her sister Patty are arriving for a three day celebration of her 80th birthday. I have lots of work ahead of me but I have lists. Lots of lists. First on the list is to do major trimming in the gardens so I can just cut the grass the morning before they arrive. That will happen today and every chance I get this week.

It is beautiful here, the top is going down on the convertible and we will enjoy the holiday on our favorite back road.

Enjoy!

No comments: