Saturday, April 30, 2016

Clean it Up

The house is quiet. It is the first morning in a week that the wind is not making the house creak. I really want to pick up a mess of twigs in the yards and do some work out there today. Everything is now so dry but we can't water until Monday as our area still has water rationing in place.

I am also staring at a pile of paperwork that needs to be filed and organized for taxes. The Lung Transplant Clinic people sent a packet of paperwork that needs to be completed, so I want to get that finished today.

Do you know how things bother you but you just don't address the problem? Well, it's my kitchen cabinets. I want to wash the front surfaces today. Something I have been putting off. Shall we look in the refrigerator? Well, those shelves need a good cleaning, eoo. As you can see, I will be cleaning and re-organizing today.

No comments: