Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Rested

Last week was crazy busy and I felt like I didn't get enough sleep. Sometimes, I would wake up around 1AM and watch TV for a couple of hours before drifting back to sleep. But after last night, I finally feel like I have caught up with my sleep and feel rested for the first time in well over a week. There is nothing on the list of things to do except rehab class today. I don't expect to see Dick back to class but maybe he will surprise us.

William contacted us from Mexico. Apparently, he messaged Michael on Friday night while I was playing with the Irish Fiddling group and he missed it. He had planned time off but that didn't happen though he did say he has time for a visit in June or August. I am not holding my breath as another big job may come up and those are hard to turn down. I hope to have time with him before the transplant happens in a few months. There is so much I need for him to do for his dad and grandmother while I am in the hospital.

So, a rather quiet day today.

No comments: