Monday, April 18, 2016

Driving

It's going to be hot today and I am spending so much of the day in a car! First up this morning: my car to mom's over the pass where it is going to be hotter. We will jump into her car and drive back over the pass to the dentist for her new crown. But first, we will have a light lunch as her appointment isn't until noon. After her appointment, we will drive back over the pass to her home, I will jump into my car and drive home over the pass for the final time today. Four times over a nasty pass on a hot day insures lots of traffic.

Michael, on the other hand, has a dentist appointment an hour earlier than mom so we will see him as he leaves. He will be home for a while before meeting a friend over the pass and won't be home for dinner.

It was gorgeous here yesterday, we went into town for lunch, I washed and ironed the sheets, had a great shower, tried to watch the Giants game (awful), had leftovers for dinner and I was out like a light at 8PM. A nice Sunday around the house.

British Don flew to Hawaii yesterday. It seems everyone we know is either in Hawaii or was just in Hawaii or is going to Hawaii. Sure wish I could fly! Apparently, William posted that he, too, was in Hawaii as a last minute emergency job came up for a concert last night. They connected, he invited Don to the concert but I don't know if he went. I asked for a selfie of the two of them. We had no clue he was even off the Mainland.

No comments: