Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Never Slowed Down

A quick blog as this is a quick morning for me. I need to be over the pass, through the traffic of three schools by 9:00 for a smog test. Afterward, I will nab Michael then we will drive together to AAA to change the registration on our new/used car. I just want it done.

But, there is no time to tarry! Dr. K. came through once again and I have written permission to return to pulmonary rehab today! My boys! Friends! It will be fun! It is going to be a lot of work!

Michael sat in his chair and watched me with great humor last night. I had so much energy that I never stopped doing things until about a half hour before bedtime. I got the food shopping list for the week competed along with all the food for our dinner party on Saturday evening. That was a chore! I filled all of our pill boxes for the week, prepared the documents for my visit with the doctor on Wednesday and opened about 25 Safeway Monopoly cards mom gave to me yesterday. Did I mention I also cooked a fantastic dinner and cleaned the kitchen afterward?

I guess I am feeling so much better!

I am back.

No comments: