Friday, April 29, 2016

Slow Down Day

I made it through the day! It was rough and all I remember is falling into bed at 8:15 last night.

Rehab class was unusually full but Sherman was not there again. His daughter was still in the hospital post-shoulder surgery, so he was with her. The RN told me that Dick phoned to give them his bad news and that he was not going to return to rehab. It was rather strange to be there without either of my rehab boys. I worked out and was wet when I let. A good sign. After shopping for groceries, I was able to relax at home for a couple of hours before going next door for the Irish Fiddle group rehearsal. It was intense but short. I left at least an hour before everyone else. They understood.

Mom today! I have no clue what we are going do but I am sure it will be fun.

Our weekend should be all about working in the gardens and relaxing. Recharging our batteries. Preparing for a wild ride week ahead. The focus is, of course, the meeting on Thursday with the Lung Transplant Clinic. The paperwork arrived in the mail yesterday so I will be working on that all weekend.

No comments: