Monday, February 15, 2010

Diet Update #2

Photo is of one pound of fat.

Everything is still going well except for a small Valentine's Day blip of homemade chocolate cake - thank, Jill. It was delicious!

I am wearing some clothes that I have not worn in awhile. It is also a great feeling to wear my tightest jeans and being able to put my fist between the waistband and my waist! Love the loose fit!

It was rather disappointing when the rehab RN was preparing my three-month report to Dr. K. last week and weighed me. I weight one pound less than in October.

One pound.

I knew I put on weight over the holidays. I didn’t realize it was as much as it was.

So from this point forward, I am charting new territory.

I know that it is every day.

I know that I have to have a plan every morning.

I know what I have to do.

What’s that logo?

“Just do it.”

1 comment:

Smiling D. said...

We just finished a diet/cleanse. Over the last three months I lost 20 lbs and Timothy lost 30...but now I am slowly seeing the lbs creep up on me...I've been splurging on cheese, wine and chocolate...I'm gonna fight it! I know what I have to do! :)