Friday, September 28, 2012

Just a Friday

The run of antibiotics are finished. I don't know if I am totally healed. Thought I would see how I feel through the weekend and e-mail Dr. K. on Monday.

The rehearsal on Wednesday night took the stuffing out of me so I was low energy on Thursday. But, the gardens needed to be addressed as my niece and her friend are due on Saturday afternoon. At 11:30, I began. Two hours later, the front was finished. While working in the back, the housekeepers arrived to do their magic. After three hours in the back gardens and washing all the windows, I was finished. Done.

But, NASA we have a problem. Michael couldn't get home. A huge garbage truck flipped over on the pass just before rush hour spewing garbage as well as causing injuries. He couldn't get home through the pass. It was closed.

So, he headed north to another pass then the plan was to drive south along the ocean to our community. Because the normal pass was closed, this one was packed. When he finally got home, it was over 1.5 hours of sitting in a car surrounded by heavy traffic. This normally should take 25 minutes.

I am going to take it easy today. I need to buy a few items in town, make a breakfast quiche, shower, iron a few things and a nap. Yes, definitely a nap.

No comments: