Thursday, September 6, 2012

Home Again, Jiggity Jig

We are home from Michael's birthday trip to Seattle after another 14-hour drive yesterday. Our own bed felt great last night but it is going to be a crazy morning. I have to leave within the hour for a dentist appointment then find some food for dinner tonight and tomorrow. Winnie and family are also coming for lunch on Friday.

I will pull all of the travel fun stuff together today and report back to you, dear reader, in tomorrow's blog. But, I do want to write that I had been nervous about my health before this trip. I was still not breathing well and was still feeling the negative effects of the acute bronchitis. But, I became aware of how well I was breathing in the salty, cool air of Seattle while walking Pike Market our first morning there. Even walking the hills seems so much easier. Michael believes it was the prednisone finally calming the inflammation. Whatever it was, I feel better this morning than when we left on Sunday. Nice. 

No comments: