Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cold Headed South

Well, I thought I was getting away unscathed. Hah! The cold decided to visit my lungs yesterday. I ended up not going to yoga but rather, to bed. After sleeping well over an hour, I hit Safeway for a few things then back home for another two hour nap. No appetite was a sign it was all going bad.

I did go to the orchestra rehearsal last night and came home clearly sicker. I coughed all night.

This morning, I hauled out some Cephalexin that Dr. K. prescribed for me over a year ago (it has not expired) and will take it with food at breakfast. I also will send her an email so she will know things are amiss, especially if I don't get better after this drug run.

The plan today is to stay in, rest and do nothing. So hard for me to do.

No comments: