Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lose a Little

RAIN! My garden is so happy. The baseball players will not be too happy with it later today but...we need the rain. The air smells so good and clean. The grass was cut yesterday afternoon so I will keep myself busy inside today instead of my usual Saturday gardening. The guest room will be first then I will continue thorough the house! Anna and Doug are coming in less than two weeks!

I am feeling good, rested and my energy level is great. I will be bringing bourbon and rosemary soaked roasted pecans as an appetizer. The goal at Dave and Lori's dinner party tonight is to LEAVE EARLY! Before midnight! I have noticed that it takes longer to recover from a big event out of my normal routine. My decreased stamina and increased recovery times prove to me that the march towards transplants is moving forward. I must adjust for this change but still go out. Still have some fun. Still live.

Since I found out I gained two pounds last week, I have been very careful about my intake of calories and my output of exercise. It has paid off. I feel thinner, my shorts were looser yesterday so I bet I have lost a whole pound! It would be great to get an additional couple pounds off before Anna and Doug arrive, as I know we will be eating out a lot. Next week will be devoted to daily exercise and 1200 calories a day.

Dare I say it? GO GIANTS!

No comments: