Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Better and Worse

One of us is better and the other is worse. This morning, I am fairly cough-free, feeling good and just made a nice pot of coffee. Michael, on the other hand, has been awake most of the night, coughing, sniffling, and frankly, just miserable. He is not good at being sick. He has no patience for it and is a bad patient. Not a happy camper.

The housekeepers are coming today instead of Thursday as I have a hair appointment and the timing was perfect. I think Michael is not going into work, I will be in town getting my hair done so I don't know where he will be while they are cleaning the house.

It should be an interesting day!

But this morning, I will pick up the house, phone both rehab boys, call Max's to arrange Sherman's 90th birthday party in two weeks, phone his daughters to get their permission before booking it, make the shopping list for tomorrow and maybe even hit Safeway. It is windy and very cold here. Icy.

While William was here, we talked about moving to the Seattle area to be closer to him. I know we can't move mom as she would not do well in a new environment and new doctors so the move would be, hopefully, many years away. The University of Washington has a good lung transplant program so we would buy a place close to them. It was interesting to look at real estate online. Something to think about.

No comments: