Sunday, December 28, 2014

Looking Back

I am becoming sick of food. Not my normal food but food that is just hanging around like candy. Lots of cookies and homemade breads and candy. The trifecta of things I should never eat. It has been a challenge! Last night, the trend continued with a late dinner in the city with British Don, William and the owner of our favorite French restaurant. I was able to control what I ate, except for several spoons of the four desserts on the table. One spoonful for each dessert.

We climbed into bed at midnight and I was able to sleep until 7AM. Today? I have no idea. We will see what unfolds.

The New Year. Last year at this time, I wanted to lose weight. By May, I had lost 23 pounds and we went on a wonderful 7,000 mile road trip. The weight has stayed off and recently, I have a lost a bit more. I can ignore all the weight loss commercials on TV! This year? I haven't decided on a resolution yet.

2014 was a good year except for Michael's seizure. That was a bit too scary. My health was relatively stable, I had the liver biopsy which turned out just fine, there were a couple of pneumonia issues but all in all, a good year.

2015? Here we go!

No comments: