Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Major Storm

This should be interesting! It is pouring all day in the entire state of California. We need it badly so this is not a complaint. I have a doctor appointment at the far campus deep into the city at 10:15 this morning. Since it is difficult to get to this campus in sunny weather, I am giving myself more than my usual two hour lead time. People here go crazy if it drizzles. They come to a halt when it rains.

All this for a 20-minute appointment with the dermatologist. I have several pre-cancerous things on my legs that need to be removed along with a small cyst that I want her to cut out. That may take another appointment. With years of Imuran under my belt, my skin is no longer protected from cancer. We have a standing twice-a-year meeting to make sure any cancer is caught early. Last night, Michael and I took a red felt-tipped pen and circled all the spots. Charming!

After I crawl home, Michael needs to be driven over the pass, we will also pickup his glasses from Costco and nab the DMV Handbook. It is a car day! Me + Car = All Day. In the rain. Yippee (sarcasm)!

No comments: