Saturday, December 27, 2014

Post-Christmas

I am past exhausted but I did get eleven hours of sleep last night. Christmas was a blast. Everyone had a wonderful time, the food was fantastic and the cleanup was a snap. Michael's phone interview on Christmas Eve went well but he learned that he could have been driving all this time and the interview was to determine if his license should be suspended. Weird. Only in California would they allow someone who had a seizure to drive for two months before possibly suspending their license. Rather scary!

We are going into the city for a 9PM dinner at our favorite French restaurant with British Don tonight. Today, we will probably swing by to see a few friends while William is in town. And crab. I think some fresh crab is in our future.

It has been marvelous just being together. I guess that is the magic of the holiday season. Time to slow down and just to enjoy each other.









My sister, William and Shelley's boyfriend, Russ
Michael in his new robe!


My sister, William and British Don

No comments: