Monday, August 15, 2016

Managing

I was in bed by 7PM last night. Totally exhausted. William left for home in the morning, we went food shopping, I made breakfast for the next few days and a simple dinner. We just wanted a bit of our simple food after all the fancy big dinners out. My plan is to drink a lot of water this week, exercise and I hope to feel much better by the end of the week.

Mom and I are spending the day together with no appointments or plans. I do have to make reservations for her birthday lunch on Wednesday and swing by Safeway this morning. Maybe, I can stay awake until 8PM tonight!

I am a bit nervous about getting sick. We were out and about every evening while William was here and I am just not used to expending that much energy after a full day. Later in the week, the Irish Fiddling group has a gig playing on the stage in the park in the center of town. At night. In the fog and cold. The rehearsal is the night before so I am worried about being worn out from William's visit combined with the gig might do me in. The goal is to eat well, exercise, to take it easy during the day and to sleep as much as possible at night. We'll see if I can manage it all.

No comments: