Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Worries

The PAP smear didn't go well and the doctor wrote a referral to one of my university clinics. She believes that due to medications, I was so dry that just probing the tissue caused bleeding. It explained all the UTIs as well. She offered samples of OTC products that should help and I feel so much better this morning.

I didn't sleep well last night, have a full day planned and feeling overwhelmed. After the rehab class, I need to do the grocery shopping over the pass, rush home, make dinner then I have an Irish Fiddling rehearsal for two hours beginning at 6PM. But, what worries me is that I am driving two hundred miles tomorrow so mom can enjoy a birthday lunch with her girlfriends. It always wears me out.

The bigger worry is that I will get so worn down that I will get sick. Kids are back to school sharing new germs and the Fall season of colds begins. I am frantically washing my hands and being careful not to touch my eyes or nose.

So, I need to get through the week to the weekend. It is going to be a challenge.

No comments: