Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Replens

I was not feeling great as I drove over the pass to the rehab class and decided that maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do. The bleeding had not completely stopped. I went in for a chat with Sherman, told the RNs why I thought I should not stay, they agreed so I went grocery shopping. It was quick so I was home nice and early.

Instead of a fancy dinner, I made our crustless breakfast quiche then I napped for a few minutes before Michael came home. The rehearsal of the Irish Fiddlers went well and we are ready for Friday evening's gig.

This morning, I feel so much better. The OTC moisturizer is fantastic. I have no pain, no bleeding and no problem with my UT. Replens. A miracle. It must be reapplied every three days.

Within the hour, mom and I are heading to visit my dad then have a birthday lunch with mom's girlfriends in the Valley, where she used to live. At 88-years old, she is the youngest of all her friends! It is a 200 mile round-trip drive and is exhausting. I slept really well last night so I hope I make it through the day safely and not too wiped out.

No comments: