Sunday, August 21, 2016

Crawling Back

I crawled into the house covered in pieces of yard waste attached to my work pants and fell into my chair. I was done after five long hours working in the gardens. It ended up being a lot more work than expected. After a wild week, it was the final blow. I was exhausted.

It was so bad that I asked if Michael could bring some dinner home. It would be too much to even try to cook. We were both amazed that I stayed awake until 7:30 but I passed out once my head hit the pillow. I woke up this morning at 6AM feeling rested and ready for the day.

Today's goals are to wash and iron the guest room sheets and as well as ours. I want to straighten the closets in both. Also, I need a shower. Michael is going to fertilize the lawns this morning in anticipation of company in three weeks. Should be nice and green by then.

I expect to read, watch some movies and rest today. Next week is jammed packed and I need to be rested and recovered. I so don't want to get sick.

No comments: