- Taxes are now ready for Wednesday's meeting with the CPA.
- I made out checks to pay some bills.
- I cleaned out my closet and a bag of clothing to be donated is ready to be picked up on Wednesday.
- I vacuumed.
- I noticed that both vacuums needed to be torn apart and cleaned.
- I re-organized my recipes and made out my list of food for the week.
- I looked up low carb recipes and found about a dozen new ones to try.
- I cleaned the stove top.
- I phoned my mother-in-law.
- I texted my sister and left a message for my brother-in-law to wish them a Happy Anniversary.
- I texted my brother to congratulate him on his first day of freedom from his job.
It felt marvelous to keep moving all day. Michael got home in the afternoon and took me out for a ride into town. Tourist traffic was not horrific and we got home to enjoyed a nice, simple dinner.
This morning, we are expecting a visit from a glass guy to replace a windshield on a car. So, we are up and dressed and together. He is due any minute. After he goes, we have the rest of the day together. The grass is now dry enough to cut so the gardens are calling to me. A nice day. We will see how it unfolds.