Thursday, February 18, 2016

Tired

It is raining at the moment. There is even talk of some lightening, a rare event here in California. After an orchestra rehearsal running last night, I am tired this morning but there is no rest for the...weary! After a shower, I need to take the long drive deep into the city to meet with the nutritionist. I am just a bit worried after eating our way through Seattle a week ago but I do feel okay in my tightest clothing. It should be interesting.

With the rain and the drama of driving through rush hour traffic to get to the appointment, I have decided to come home afterwards. I want to nap. I want to rest. I am really tired.

Friday afternoon, we are meeting British Don at the restaurant right on the ocean in the town north of us. I haven't seen him since the computer incident though Michael has been meeting him for lunch almost once a week. He is doing so much better, exercising and trying to watch his diet.

We are also planning a quiet weekend. I need to gather my strength.

Today, William leaves for a tour through Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. I am sure I am leaving some destination out. My sense of wanderlust kicks into high gear when I think of him off into the world. How I would love to see Singapore. We are always a bit on edge when he is out of the country and our hope is always for a safe trip.

No comments: