Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My World Series Giants

















I would be remiss if I did not mention how much fun we have had watching all the playoff games and going through the torturous final innings of each ballgame. It has been that way all season but we are rather used to it. We are SF Giant’s fans.

It is over and I need to mention WE WON!!! The parade is being scheduled for Wednesday. It will follow the same parade route the Giants enjoyed when they moved to San Francisco in 1954. Nice touch.

I will miss our dinners in front of the TV while cheering and moaning each and every play. It has been so much fun. We will have to put our orange and black clothing away for next season. There is always next season.

So congratulations to our bunch of self-proclaimed misfits. Well done.

No comments: