Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Well, it was crazy good. What a day!

Lee and Jeff worked their brains out and served a very traditional Thanksgiving feast: picture perfect turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, homemade cranberries, mashed potatoes and gravy. Dessert was pie. Two delicious pies: apple and pumpkin.

Mom and Shelley were there and it was just the best to spend some time together. I guess that is one of the points of the holiday. William phoned. He and Kimberly were spending the day cooking at her father's house. They were having rack of lamb.

It was my dad's birthday. He would have been 88-years old.

Michael and I took it easy but I feel I took a step backwards. I coughed most of the night and ended up on the couch so I wouldn't wake Michael. There is so much to do to prepare for Christmas but I think we both need to take it slowly for a few more days.

No comments: