Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Prednisone and Announcement of New Lungs!

I just don't feel well. My numbers were low again during the rehab class yesterday. Today is the last day of the higher dosage of prednisone, 30mgs. Tomorrow begins 25 mgs. I wish my breathing was less labored.

Today, my job is as chauffeur and to observe the joy of my mom seeing her old friends during a luncheon party. It will make me smile. She is so loved by this group of women. It means 200 miles in the car but worth every mile.

Tonight is one of the final three rehearsals with the orchestra before our May 5th concert. I hope to be awake!

The ILD Support Group received word that one of our members just received lung transplants. We hope he will soon be well enough to come to talk with the group about the entire experience. Our collective fingers are crossed that he will stabilize and be released from the hospital soon!

No comments: