Thursday, April 19, 2012

Warning: Nap Ahead


I am whipped this morning. Yesterday, Mom and I enjoyed the long drive and lunch with her dear girlfriends and the orchestra rehearsal went well, but I just couldn't sleep last night. That happens sometimes when I am too tired or too hyper from the rehearsal to settle in. So, I head into the day on only six hours of sleep. That is not good.

A visit to the nursery to buy summer planting for this weekend then the rehab class is on the schedule for today. Hopefully, there will be time for a nap this afternoon!

Our focus, though, is our day off tomorrow. Playing hooky: not answering our cell phones, our convertible taking us on an adventure. No decisions on where we are going yet. The weather should be beautiful. Perfect, in fact. 

No comments: