Monday, December 2, 2013

Pain To End Today

Crash! Did you hear that? That noise was my plan for today being tossed aside. Michael was in so much pain, it was another hard night. I will be phoning the dentist at 8:00 this morning ask what time the dentist can see him. An abscess on his tooth is the culprit. He is one tough guy but this is very painful, even with pain medication. This is the man whose appendix burst five days before he saw a doctor when he was 17-years old. He can take pain but this...is rough.

My sister's husband is having a MRI on his neck today to determine what is causing this cold and heavy arms. We are hoping it is a pinched nerve but in reality, he is probably going to need major surgery again.

In the good news department, we just received a confirmation of William's arrival on December 19th. That will give us plenty of time to spend together before the holiday. I am one happy mother.

Also, I am feeling pretty good. After working out at the other rehab yesterday, we ran a few errands and came home so Michael could just sit in his chair and be quiet. Even talking was painful for him. We ordered some presents on Amazon, I made a dinner of Chicken Sate and just rested.

Dull, I know. Sorry.

No comments: