Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day Off?!?

I am forced to stay home today. The TV table we bought from IKEA is being delivered between 10-2. It is nice not to have to rush out the door and I can be just a bit lazy. Well, maybe not lazy as I have plans.

Yesterday, Michael thought we had lots of leftover cake not knowing I had sent all but one piece home with Rick and Natalie. He asked that I drive it over the pass to his work so he could have others try it. I promised him that I would make a whole new cake today, while I am forced to stay home. He will share an entire cake with the office at his work. That will make them all very, very happy.

List: make cake

I noticed that the cabinets in the kitchen could use a good cleaning on the outsides and organizing on the insides. My refrigerator is also in need of a cleaning and organizing.

List: clean and organize the kitchen

It is so important that Michael has protein as part of his breakfast. He ate the final pieces of pepper bacon with cottage cheese this morning so I need to cook some fantastic Chicken Apple breakfast sausages. A special treat.

List: cook chicken sausage for Michael's breakfast

I have been wanting to organize the shoes in my closet, go through the clothes then wash and iron anything that looks worn. While in the bedroom, I will also reorganize Michael's closet though it is in pretty good shape.

List:  bedroom closets

Finally, I have been avoiding the cabinets in our bathroom. There is so much under the sinks that I just have not wanted to deal with it all. Time to face it as I have the time today!

List:  bathroom cabinets

This should keep me busy until IKEA arrives on my doorstep. After all my chores, I will put on my running shoes and hit the coastal trail as I will be missing my rehab class. My day off? I should be exhausted at the end of the day!!

No comments: