Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Need Some ZZZZZZs

I am visiting with two people today: the nutritionist, Mr. B. and my lung doctor, Dr. K. Lovely people but their offices are on two different campuses. Lots of intense city diving for me today! We also are going back to the city tonight to have a small dinner with British Don, who has just returned from Taiwan.

The one, small, minor problem? I am dragging. I blame it all on Extreme Weight Loss on ABC last night. Damn. Got sucked into it again. Then in the every morning hours, I was a little cold, grabbed a blanket but couldn't go back to sleep so I only have six hours of sleep under my belt. I am a 9-hour a night girl. Today is going to be brutal.

We finally heard from our son who is home, expect for the weekends when he will be flying to festivals. It was a long tour in Europe. He loves the group with whom he is working, didn't get sick on tour, back to working out with his personal trainer, has agreed to go to LA with us to see Michael's mom (he hasn't seen her in probably eight years) and driving down for a visit to see us in September. All good news.

No comments: