Wednesday, August 27, 2014

No Time for Naps

The first day back to my pulmonary rehab class in over a week went well. Better than I had anticipated. After a week of no formal exercise, I thought I would have problems with my saturation rates and stamina. Both were great. No problem. It was wonderful to be welcomed back into the fold!

But, I didn't sleep well last night. I don't know why. It is going to be a problem. Within the hour, I have to meet mom at her home and begin our 100 mile drive to the central valley. Her girlfriend is hosting a small luncheon in celebration of her recent birthday. Before the lunch, we will drive additional 30-minutes north to visit my dad and replace some flowers on his grave.

I should be home around 5PM. Exhausted. Thankfully, dinner is already plated and waiting for us. Thursday will be equally crazy. Wayne is coming early Friday morning to install wood on all the closet floors so all five closets have to be empty and ready. All five closets will be emptied on Thursday night. Yikes!

We will need the downtime on the Labor Day Weekend to recover from the week before our celebrations begin. Our 41st Anniversary is Monday and Michael's birthday is Wednesday. Lots of fun ahead!

No comments: