Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dawn

It's predawn 4:30 Sunday morning. We are having coffee watching the beginning of the F1 race from Monaco. Yes, we have a DVR and yes, we always record the race but this morning, we were just awake. We are going to be wrecked tonight.

Michael is trying to hit some deadlines so he is booked this weekend. I am trying to recover from the wild week of the ATS conference and the wedding. How? I did six hours of yard work yesterday. It felt great. My body was screaming to be moved. Today, I am going to drive into town and take a long walk. And a nap afterwards!

The race begins in minutes. Michael Schumacher had the pole taken away after a penalty from the last race. Mark Webber leads the pack this morning. Red Bull. Tough track. I am still pulling for my rookie Romain Grosjean.

No comments: