Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Steps Closer to the Wedding

Great day yesterday. Slept well last night. Ready for a long day today.

Yesterday, I watched Winnie's swimming lesson, played in a little park with her family then went to the rehab class. My saturation numbers were spectacular. Afterwards, I hit the butcher's and Trader Joe's then home. At 5:00, we drove into town for Michael's haircut - another check on the to-do list.

Today is the long drive into the city for pulmonary function tests, high resolution CT scan and a meeting with Dr. K. to hear the results. My fingers are crossed. I hope I was able to get some lung capacity back.

On the way home, I will swing by Safeway for everything I couldn't get at Traders then cook a dinner of stuffed chicken breasts.

Tomorrow's list? Cooking everything for Friday's arrival of Kimberly and William and my haircut - and color - cutting the grass and doing the floors in the house.

Baby steps! Okay, giant steps! Today is going to be long but tomorrow is going to be the real challenge.

No comments: